Mslexia Magazine - Issue 74
In this issue
- Debbie Taylor investigates the formula for a blockbuster novel
- Getting started in musical theatre
- Our 2017 Short Story and Flash Fiction Competition winners
- Deborah Levy
- Holly McNish
- Annie Nightingale
Issue 74 of Mslexia introduces the 2017 winners of our Short Story and Flash Fiction Competitions, alongside a whole host of tips and tricks on plotting, pitching and submitting. Plus:
- Career: Fanny Blake on submitting your work to women's magazines
- Interview: Kate Summerscale talks to Caroline Sanderson
- What works for Kiran Millwood Hargrave
- Craft: Lucy English on the latest trends in spoken word
The magazine for women who write
We firmly believe that you shouldn’t leave your writing career to chance, and there’s no faster way to level up your craft than with a subscription to our quarterly magazine.
- Your passport to a supportive, dynamic tribe of creative women writers.
- Opportunity to submit your work and get published to kick start your career.
- Professional advice from literary agents and editors a click away.
- Spark creativity and silence the practical and psychological obstacles.
- Over 50 writing competitions in each issue.
- Over 60 magazines and publishers on the lookout for fresh voices.
- Access to e-newsletter, Little Ms.