Annual Subscription – Direct Debit – Try Before You Buy
Mslexia is a quarterly magazine about what’s new in publishing and creativity, with advice and inspiration, debate and opinion, cutting-edge poetry and prose, plus a monthly email supplement with competitions, writing exercises, jobs, news and fun. Find out more about Mslexia below.
Subscribe to Mslexia by Direct Debit and we’ll send you the latest copy of Mslexia to test-drive for two weeks. If you enjoy it, you need do nothing else. After 14 days, we’ll begin processing the Direct Debit that allows your first year’s subscription of £24.75 to be debited from your account. If you change your mind, simply contact us within 14 days and we’ll cancel the direct debit before it’s actioned. Whatever you decide, the magazine is yours to keep.
Paying by direct debit gives you £10 off your standard subscription price, and is available to UK customers only. If you live abroad, but have a UK bank account, the subscription price for Europe is £34.75, and Rest of the World is £38.75.
Visit our subscriptions page for other ways to receive Mslexia.
Subscribe to Mslexia by Direct Debit and save the cost of a whole magazine – that’s four issues a year for just £24.75 a year – that’s £10 off a standard subscription price!
- 25,000 visitors to our website every month for writing workshops and exercises, submissions guidelines, competitions info, how to get published and more
- guest bloggers from all corners of the writing and publishing world
- 15,000 Twitter followers
- 7,500 Facebook fans
- ‘spotlight’ open mic events, offering a friendly place to hear and perform creative work irreverant newsletter little ms landing in your inbox an impressive 8 times a year
- created by women writers for women writers, no other magazine is more in tune with your creativity and your life
- 17 open submission slots for fiction, poetry, script, journalism, memoir and more
- top authors and publishing professionals share writing advice
- quarterly surveys of issues that affect every woman writer
- enjoyed by household-name writers, mid-listers, and absolute beginners
- even our rejection letters are appreciated by our readers…
a foot on the ladder…
- winner of our novel competition signed six-figure publishing deal
- winner of our poetry competition broadcast on BBC Radio 4
- winner of our pamphlet competition published by Seren Books
- new voices appearing in the magazine snapped up by agents and editors
- listings in every issue include 60 writing competitions and grants, and 50 publishers and magazines looking for fresh material