Mslexia Magazine - Issue 85
In this issue
- This bloody business: Caroline Sanderson on the pain of writing memoir
- Irenosen Okojie and Kathy Fish introduce the winners of our Short Story and Flash Fiction Competitions
- Upcycling and recycling your writing
- Sophie Hannah
- Jenny Alexander
- Sara Holland
Issue 85 of Mslexia features Caroline Sanderson on the difficult art of self-reflection and analysing the past, alongside introducting our 2019 Short Story and Flash Fiction Competition winners. Plus:
- Craft: Margaret Wilkinson offers her hot tips to get readers extemporising on subject of ‘wildlife’ and all things animal related
- Interview: Mslexia Editor Debbie Taylor speaks to poet Kate Clanchy about her latest book Some Kids I Taught and What They Taught Me
- Analysis: What should you do with your research? Jenny Alexander encourages the writerly practice of upcycling and recycling ideas
144 pages, offset-printed and perfect bound, full color on uncoated and coated paper. Printed in the UK. Dimensions: 8.5 x 11.3 inches.
Shipping & handling (if applicable) is added at checkout. For more information please visit our Terms & Conditions.
The magazine for women who write
We firmly believe that you shouldn’t leave your writing career to chance, and there’s no faster way to level up your craft than with a subscription to our quarterly magazine.
- Your passport to a supportive, dynamic tribe of creative women writers.
- Opportunity to submit your work and get published to kick start your career.
- Professional advice from literary agents and editors a click away.
- Spark creativity and silence the practical and psychological obstacles.
- Over 50 writing competitions in each issue.
- Over 60 magazines and publishers on the lookout for fresh voices.
- Access to e-newsletter, Little Ms.