Mslexia Magazine - Issue 84
In this issue
- The #ownvoices movement
- The winners of the PBS/Mslexia Women’s Poetry Competition
- Psychoanalysis and character development
- Malika Booker
- Amanda Craig
- B A Paris
Issue 84 of Mslexia puts the spotlight on characters – from Debbie Taylor’s Agenda piece on the #ownvoices movement to Arabel Charlaff’s exploration of how psychoanalytic theory can help us write characters. It also features:
- Malika Booker introduces the winners of the PBS/Mslexia Women’s Poetry Competition
- Amanda Craig talks to Katy Guest
- Huma Qureshi on what to do while you submit work
- Debbie Young on how to get your book noticed
- Carrie Gracie’s bedtime reading
The magazine for women who write
We firmly believe that you shouldn’t leave your writing career to chance, and there’s no faster way to level up your craft than with a subscription to our quarterly magazine.
- Your passport to a supportive, dynamic tribe of creative women writers.
- Opportunity to submit your work and get published to kick start your career.
- Professional advice from literary agents and editors a click away.
- Spark creativity and silence the practical and psychological obstacles.
- Over 50 writing competitions in each issue.
- Over 60 magazines and publishers on the lookout for fresh voices.
- Access to e-newsletter, Little Ms.