Indie Press Guide (3rd Edition)
A vital resource for all writers
Mslexia's Indie Press Guide: 3rd Edition is a vital resource for all writers. It features over 600 independent publishers and literary magazines in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
Wondering where to submit your poems or short fiction? Completed a pamphlet or full-length collection, a novel, biography, or memoir? This guide gives you all the information you need – without hours of painstaking research.
Estimated delivery time: 5 - 7 days.
Please note that the cost of shipping will be updated according to the shipping address entered during checkout.
312 page paperback book. Publisher: Mslexia Publications Ltd. Weight: 356 grams. Length: 129mm. Width: 197mm
Shipping & handling (if applicable) is added at checkout. For more information please visit our Terms & Conditions.
The magazine for women who write
We firmly believe that you shouldn’t leave your writing career to chance, and there’s no faster way to level up your craft than with a subscription to our quarterly magazine.
- Your passport to a supportive, dynamic tribe of creative women writers.
- Opportunity to submit your work and get published to kick start your career.
- Professional advice from literary agents and editors a click away.
- Spark creativity and silence the practical and psychological obstacles.
- Over 50 writing competitions in each issue.
- Over 60 magazines and publishers on the lookout for fresh voices.
- Access to e-newsletter, Little Ms.