Mslexia Writer’s Diary 2017
The Mslexia Writer’s Diary is back! Our theme for 2017 is ’the human mind’. Throughout the year we will be inviting you to make connections between your emotional experiences and your creativity. Every month will focus on a different state of mind, as explored in an extract from the work of a specially selected author. And each extract is accompanied by creative writing prompts that will inspire you to apply the authors’ techniques and insights in your own work.
The Writer’s Diary is an essential for any creative woman on the move; part diary, part writer’s resource, part notebook. It is filled with blank pages for your own notes, nuggets of writerly wisdom and fortnightly reading recommendations from top authors, and an indispensable directory listing annual competitions and festivals. Practical features include a ribbon bookmark and stout elastic to keep extra papers secure. It’s the perfect year-round companion for every woman writer.
All for just £13.99 (plus p&p).
Estimated delivery time: 5 – 7 days
In partnership with: Anam Cara, Circle of Misse, Gold Dust, Green Ink Writers’ Gym, Jefferson Franklin Editing, Jane Austen’s House Museum, Notting Hill Editions, Novel Factory, Society of Authors, The Literary Consulancy, The Poetry School, Wasafiri Magazine.
Please note: postage costs will be calculated based on the delivery address entered at checkout.View full contents ↓
Writer’s Diary 2017
- brand new writing exercise every month
- weekly reading recommendations and inspirational quotes from world-renowned authors
- essential directory of resources for writers
- pitch calendar of notable events and anniversaries to help you plan topical features
- professional guide to manuscript layout and editing symbols
- list of key competitions and festivals in the literary year
- space to track your submissions
- lots of blank pages for ideas and scribblings
- PLUS all the basic diary essentials including week-to-view pages and A-Z contact list
Read what other writers are saying…
‘It makes me feel like a writer – and I no longer need to keep three separate notebooks in my handbag. There is nothing else like it on the market’ – Lucienne Kim Flavell
‘I love flipping the page over and finding an inspiring quote or comment from a writer (that’s my favourite bit)’ – Jill Dawson
‘It feels like a special treat. How many diaries feel like that?’ – Sue Hepworth
‘Every day I pick up my Mslexia Writer’s Diary I’m reminded of what is most important to me’ – Helen Farish
‘I’ve had one every year except one – and that year I was REALLY lost’ – Jenna Wallace
‘I find it terrifically inspiring and have it with me at all times’ – Jane Shortall