Mslexia Writer’s Diary 2016
The Mslexia Writer’s Diary is back! Our theme for 2016 is ‘writing the body’. Throughout the year we will be inviting you to make connections between your physical nature and your creativity. Each month we will explore a different part of the body – literally, from head to toe, inside and out – with a series of writing challenges that will help you mine its terrain for inspiration, imagery and insight.
The Writer’s Diary is the essential resource for any creative woman on the move. It is filled with blank pages for your own notes, nuggets of writerly wisdom and fortnightly reading recommendations from top authors, and an indispensable directory listing annual competitions and festivals.
Designed by writers for writers, it’s a sturdy, user-friendly companion for the year. Practical features include: waterproof cover, ribbon bookmark, stout elastic to keep extra papers secure, handbag-friendly size of 14 x 18 x 1.5 cm. Prices start at just £13.99 for a Mslexia subscribers.
Created in partnership with Anam Cara, The Brontë Society, Faber Academy, The Poetry School, The Poetry Society, Society of Authors, The Writers’ Workshop and Writing West Midlands
- Gift offer: Get a 2016 Writer’s Diary and a one-year subscription and save £2. Place both items in your cart and enter ‘Gift offer’ in the coupon box.
Writer’s Diary 2016
- brand new writing exercise every month
- weekly reading recommendations and inspirational quotes from world-renowned authors
- essential directory of resources for writers
- professional guide to manuscript layout and editing symbols
- list of key competitions, festivals and awards in the literary year
- space to track your submissions
- lots of blank pages for ideas and scribblings
- PLUS all the basic diary essentials including week-to-view pages and A-Z contact list
Read what other writers are saying…
‘I love flipping the page over and finding an inspiring quote or comment from a writer (that’s my favourite bit)’ – Jill Dawson
‘It makes me feel like a writer – and I no longer need to keep three separate notebooks in my handbag. There is nothing else like it on the market’ – Lucienne Kim Flavell
‘I loved the beautiful, inspirational quotes that appeared every week’ – Adele Parks
‘It feels like a special treat. How many diaries feel like that?’ – Sue Hepworth
‘The blank pages give me an opportunity to record the books that I have read that year – I even started a list of books I want to read’ – Heidi Gilhooly
‘I’ve had one every year except one – and that year I was REALLY lost’ – Jenna Wallace
‘I find it terrifically inspiring and have it with me at all times’ – Jane Shortall