Annual subscription – Paypal
£24.75 / year
Mslexia is a quarterly magazine about what’s new in publishing and creativity, with advice and inspiration, debate and opinion, cutting-edge poetry and prose, plus a monthly email supplement with competitions, writing exercises, jobs, news and fun. Find out more about Mslexia below.
Our Annual Paypal Subscription starts at just £24.75 (plus p&p where applicable) – that’s £10 off your standard subscription price! Your payment will then automatically renew every year, on the date you placed your order. This option is available to subscribers all over the world; any applicable postage and packaging costs will be displayed once your delivery address has been confirmed.
Subscribe to Mslexia by Annual Paypal Subscription and get four issues a year for just £24.75 (plus p&p where applicable)– that’s £10 off a standard subscription price!
Mslexia – the magazine for women who write
- 25,000 visitors to our website every month for writing workshops and exercises, submissions guidelines, competitions info, how to get published and more
- guest bloggers from all corners of the writing and publishing world
- 16,000 Twitter followers
- 8,500 Facebook fans
- ‘spotlight’ open mic events, offering a friendly place to hear and perform creative work
- irreverant newsletter little ms landing in your inbox an impressive 8 times a year
- created by women writers for women writers, no other magazine is more in tune with your creativity and your life
- 17 open submission slots for fiction, poetry, script, journalism, memoir and more
- top authors and publishing professionals share writing advice
- quarterly surveys of issues that affect every woman writer
- enjoyed by household-name writers, mid-listers, and absolute beginners
- even our rejection letters are appreciated by our readers…
a foot on the ladder…
- winner of our novel competition signed six-figure publishing deal
- winner of our poetry competition broadcast on BBC Radio 4
- winner of our pamphlet competition published by Seren Books
- new voices appearing in the magazine snapped up by agents and editors
- listings in every issue include 60 writing competitions and grants, and 50 publishers and magazines looking for fresh material