One-year print subscription and Indie Press Guide
£39.75 (plus p&p where applicable) – SAVE £9.99
- Mslexia is a quarterly magazine for women who write. It explores what’s new in publishing and creativity, with advice and inspiration, debate and opinion, cutting-edge poetry and prose, plus a monthly email supplement with competitions, writing exercises, jobs, news and fun. Find out what’s in the current issue here. Subscribe to Mslexia for one year, and receive four issues a year, in March, June, September and December to your door.
- Indie Press Guide (2nd edition) is a comprehensive catalogue of more than 600 independent literary presses operating right now in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Compiled by the team at Mslexia, it’s a vital resource for all writers, men and women alike. If you’re wondering where to submit your poems, short fiction or script; if you’ve completed a pamphlet or full-length collection, or a novel, biography or memoir that you’d like to see published, this guide gives you all the information you need.
Purchase a one-year subscription plus an Indie Press Guide, and get £9.99 off the total price of kick-starting and supporting your writing career.
Looking for a gift for a writer friend? Here’s the perfect combination. Surprise them with a gift subscription to Mslexia and a guide to where they can submit their work, and you’ll be supporting their writing all year round. Simply select the ‘Gift Purchase’ option, and you’ll be able to fill out their details at the checkout.
Any applicable postage and packaging costs will be displayed once the delivery address has been confirmed.
Find out more about Mslexia below.
What is Mslexia?
- 25,000 visitors to our website every month for writing workshops and exercises, submissions guidelines, competitions info, how to get published and more
- guest bloggers from all corners of the writing and publishing world
- 15,000 Twitter followers
- 8,000 Facebook fans
- ‘spotlight’ open mic events, offering a friendly place to hear and perform creative work irreverant newsletter little ms landing in your inbox an impressive 8 times a year
- created by women writers for women writers, no other magazine is more in tune with your creativity and your life
- 17 open submission slots for fiction, poetry, script, journalism, memoir and more
- top authors and publishing professionals share writing advice
- quarterly surveys of issues that affect every woman writer
- enjoyed by household-name writers, mid-listers, and absolute beginners
- even our rejection letters are appreciated by our readers…
a foot on the ladder…
- winner of our novel competition signed six-figure publishing deal
- winner of our poetry competition broadcast on BBC Radio 4
- winner of our pamphlet competition published by Seren Books
- new voices appearing in the magazine snapped up by agents and editors
- listings in every issue include 60 writing competitions and grants, and 50 publishers and magazines looking for fresh material
No, Yes, make this a gift