Mslexia Max subscription bundle (one year)
Mslexia is a quarterly magazine about what’s new in publishing and creativity, with advice and inspiration, debate and opinion, cutting-edge poetry and prose, plus a monthly email supplement with competitions, writing exercises, jobs, news and fun. Mslexia Max is Mslexia’s online community, which offers titbits and insider info on the magazine and a place for you to build a writing support network. It’s also heaving with exciting extra content including a community forum, Q&As with industry experts, exclusive offers and competitions, heaps of handy writing resources, a wealth of bonus content, access to digital editions of big Mslexia, virtual writing groups and much more.
With a Mslexia Max subscription, your favourite magazine will be delivered to your doorstep every quarter – but between issues, you can get your Mslexia fix through our dynamic community forum. In addition there’s the chance to take part in Q&As with industry experts, exclusive offers and competitions, heaps of handy writing resources, a wealth of bonus content, access to digital editions of big Mslexia, virtual writing groups and much more. See ‘product description’ for more information.
To access your Max membership after purchase, please use the same email/username and password that you use for the Mslexia shop. If you do not have a shop account, please ensure you create one when asked, as this process creates your log-in details.
If you have any problems or queries, before, during, or after purchase, please check the Mslexia Max Frequently Asked Questions.
Please note: if you are ordering Mslexia Max at the same time as another Mslexia product, you will not receive your Mslexia Max membership confirmation and access until the order has been processed in-house, during office hours. If this is a problem please order your subscription or upgrade separately.
Mslexia Max – the magazine community for women who write
- 25,000 visitors to our website every month for writing workshops and exercises, submissions guidelines, competitions info, how to get published and more
- guest bloggers from all corners of the writing and publishing world
- 15,000 Twitter followers
- 7,500 Facebook fans
- ‘spotlight’ open mic events, offering a friendly place to hear and perform creative work irreverant newsletter little ms landing in your inbox an impressive 8 times a year
a community on the page…
- created by women writers for women writers, no other magazine is more in tune with your creativity and your life
- 17 open submission slots for fiction, poetry, script, journalism, memoir and more
- top authors and publishing professionals share writing advice
- quarterly surveys of issues that affect every woman writer
- enjoyed by household-name writers, mid-listers, and absolute beginners
- even our rejection letters are appreciated by our readers…
…and on the web
- between issues, get your Mslexia fix through our dynamic community forum, chat to other readers and share writing
- take advantage of discounts and special offers on books, tickets, memberships and other goodies, plus mega-buck competitions with ginormous prizes
- take part in live surgeries and events with agents, editors and tutors
- Discover red-button content that extends the magazine beyond its pages, with creativity prompts, workshops, reading recommendations
- And browse even more need-to-know resources and listings
a foot on the ladder…
- winner of our novel competition signed six-figure publishing deal
- winner of our poetry competition broadcast on BBC Radio 4
- winner of our pamphlet competition published by Seren Books
- new voices appearing in the magazine snapped up by agents and editors
- listings in every issue include 60 writing competitions and grants, and 50 publishers and magazines looking for fresh material